Monday, September 28, 2015

A peace of faith

My church small group is memorizing a verse a week so why not draw it too! And while I'm at it, since most of my group is connected through the Bible app (a.k.a. YouVersion) let's post it there! If you want to connect with me on the Bible app, under Find Friends search for "darconfree".


After much time spent in thought about all the miraculous moving parts to this verse, the Holy Spirit revealed to me its core: we have peace with God. Everything else in this verse points to that truth. The interesting thing is that the only thing we do to achieve that peace with God is faith in what Jesus has done for us. Are you trying to make peace with God by any other action than faith? When was the last time that you put a focus on the Fruit of faithfulness?

No comments:

Post a Comment