Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flying foot file (John 8:57-59)

not yet fifty years old and you have seen abraham
This is one of those pictures that every time I see it I can't help but to chuckle a little bit. I think that's because it fits with how my mind works. Jesus is claiming that he was around before Abraham, and the people are like “dude, you'd be a super geezer if you're older than ol' Abe.”

It's important to note that the angry guy isn't holding a PedEgg in his hand. It's a stone. He doesn't want to clean Jesus' feet. He wants to take him out. Of course, I might rather have you throw stones at me than use a cheese grater on my feet. Perhaps this whole incident can help you understand why people don't wanna talk about how old they are.


If you throw PedEggs at old people:

No comments:

Post a Comment