Friday, October 16, 2015

5 of 7 Prayers for My Wife's Upcoming Year

Day 5 Gift: Bible Quiz Buzzer
If a church friend asks me a question, how ready am I to respond with a spirit-lead answer? JBQ buzzer slapping ready! What about outside the context of my spiritual sphere, say at the store or at the park? I'd like to say my words are spirit-lead all the time, but too often they aren't. Let's be prepared like victory is on the line in all circumstances!

Today's Verse: ‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭3:15-16‬
“Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it. But do this in a gentle and respectful way. Keep your conscience clear. Then if people speak against you, they will be ashamed when they see what a good life you live because you belong to Christ.”

Today's Prayer: Let every thing that I am represent You. Let my thoughts immediately turn to glorifying you regardless of people, places, or position I am in. Let me breathe the fire of the Holy Spirit as a witness to every person I meet.

Song: My Story, Big Daddy Weave

No comments:

Post a Comment